How to Stop and Prevent Hair Fall – Advice, Tips and Natural Remedies
Hair are one of the important body part that affect your personality and appearance. Those who have good, thick and silky hair may not feel the importance but when a person observes regular hair fall, they get worried. Though hair fall is a natural process excessive hair fall is something alarming and to be taken care.
Unhealthy diet, environment, ageing, pregnancy, diseases and physical stress could be some of the key unavoidable reasons in your life which causes hair loss. There are some very trusted and tested tips and natural remedies to prevent hair loss. This articles talks about some of the most important ways to keep your hair healthy and avoid hair loss.
- Prevent Hair Damage – Minimize use of hair dryers: High heat damages hair as it breaks or weakens the bond within the hair strands. For any reason if it is necessary to use dryer or straightener, use low heat, keep it at distance form your hairs and move it after every 10 seconds to avoid high heat on same place.
- Prevent Hair Damage – Stop Chemical Perm: Chemical Straightening or chemical curling can again weaken the inner bonds of your hair strands. This process will eventually make your hair brittle and dull causing hair loss.
- Prevent Hair Damage – Reduce Hair Dyes: Hair Dyes also contains chemical which damages the hair in a long run. Reduce the frequency of applying hair dye as much as possible if it cannot be avoided completely.
- Prevent Hair Damage – No Hair Bleaching: Bleaching also damages hair as in the case of chemical treatment of hairs.
- Prevent Hair Damage – Avoid Extreme Styling: While styling the hairs should not be pulled or stretched too hard. This excessive styling may weaken the roots of hairs thus causing hair loss.
- Correct Ways for Hair Care – Use Mild Shampoo: Cleaning the hair is a good practice but using a mil shampoo. Shampoo with high chemical composition may cause more damage than keeping them clean.
- Correct Ways for Hair Care – Chose a Shampoo Suitable for Your Hair Type: There are numerous variety of shampoo are available in the market – for dry hairs, silky hairs, for dandruff etc. Use the shampoo which goes well with your particular type of hair.
- Correct Ways for Hair Care – Dry it Right Way: While using towel to dry the wet hairs, we are often in a hurry and rub our hairs very hard and fast. It can cause hair breakage, pulling and tangling causing hair loss. So dry it slowly and let your hair take its own time to dry naturally.
- Correct Ways for Hair Care – Wash only Thrice a Week: Washing and cleaning hair is a good practice but at the same time washing daily may remove natural oils and hamper growth of your hairs.
- Correct Ways for Hair Care – Use the Right Hair Comb: If you have thick hair lines or get tangles easily then use a wide tooth comb first to untangle your hair. Once you untangle your hairs then you can use regular comb to style your hairs.
- Correct Ways for Hair Care – Style Correctly: For styling your hairs avoid heat, chemicals, bleaching and high chemical content shampoo. Do not pull or tighten your hairs too hard to style. Keep them soft, nourished with oil and tie with nominal pressure if you need to style them into ponytails, pigtails or braids.
- Correct Ways for Hair Care – Use Essential Oil: For your scalp natural health essential oil are very useful. Carrot seeds, cypress, lavender and rosemary are some of the very popular essential oils.
- Correct Ways for Hair Care – Regular Hair Massage: Regular scalp massage with a nourishing oil such as rosemary or almond oil helps increasing the blood flow of skin on head. Massage also help is warming the skin and boost circulation thereby increasing the nutrition availability for hair growth.
- Correct Ways for Hair Care – Use Home Remedies: There are number of home remedies tested and tried since centuries. These remedies are easy to use and apply at home. Coconut oil, egg and onion etc.
- Healthy Food for Hair – Iron: The iron deficiency leads to anemia which hampers the nutrient supply to follicles and thereby causing hair loss. Some of the iron rich food are chicken, fish, spinach and broccoli.
- Healthy Food for Hair – Protein: Without the protein hair becomes weak and dull. Sufficient amount of protein in hair improves their health, strength and growth. Milk, cheese, yogurt, eggs and tofu are some of the protein rich food items.
- Healthy Food for Hair – Vitamin C: Food with vitamin C helps absorbing iron, thus play an important role in the growth of hairs. Citrus fruit like orange, broccoli, sprouts, potatoes and tomatoes are rich in vitamin C.
- Healthy Food for Hair – Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Fatty acids are found in the cells of scalp and keep your hair hydrated. These help preventing your hairs to become dry, dull and brittle. Deep sea fish like salmon, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds and walnuts contains a good amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Healthy Food for Hair – Biotin: Deficiency of Biotin or vitamin B can cause your hair to become weak and brittle. It is found in whole grains, egg and walnuts.
- Healthy Food for Hair – Supplements: For some reason if your body has deficiency of essential nutrients required for hair growth, you can take supplements based on doctor’s advice. As per the medical advice you can take supplements of biotin, iron and vitamin C for hair health and grow.